MobileMind HQ beta has launched!
MobileMind HQ beta has launched! Even more exciting, all of our new features are now available to our districts and schools at no extra cost! You have 60 days to opt in and take advantage of this incredible offer. We have free webinars scheduled (beginning Oct 8), Click here for more info on the webinars and individual sessions, or go ahead and schedule a free virtual individualized coaching session with our success team.
MobileMind HQ extends our current product offering to allow districts to leverage the power of MobileMind for internal creation, communication, and reporting. As a group of former teachers and administrators, we understand the number of trainings, compliance modules, and PD initiatives that are required throughout a given year. Our goal with MobileMind HQ is to provide a single home to manage and report on these wide-ranging activities while leveraging MobileMind’s innovative and intuitive technology for improved results. As part of MobileMind HQ you’ll be able to:
- Courses - Create your own courses with challenges for your educators /staff based on the needs of your school/district. We’ve compiled a list of ideas to get you started.
- Badges - Create your very own badges to award for completion of a set of MobileMind courses, your own courses, or a combination.
- Learning Paths - Create your own learning paths to curate a list of MobileMind courses, your own courses, or a combination. Arrange them in any structure you wish for your educators and staff (Example: New Teacher Learning Path consisting of school policy courses you create, as well as some MobileMind Google training they will need to be successful.)
- Review/Grade - Each course you create comes with a challenge that leverages multiple choice, text, URL, and image submissions. Anything beyond multiple choice (which are auto-graded) will appear on the organization's reviewer page for you and your team to evaluate.
- Enhanced reporting - In addition to enhancing our existing reports, we are introducing a Learning Path report and a Compliance report. With this MobileMind hq compliance report, you will easily be able to see who has and has not completed learning paths, badges, or even individual courses. (Example: If all new teachers must complete a New Teacher Learning Path, you will see at a glance who still needs to complete the training). Step by Step Instructions
- Manage your teachers - Additionally, all district / school leaders will now have the ability to manage their own users and groups. Step by Step Instructions
As is normal for a beta product, we can’t guarantee a totally smooth ride. If you come across any issues, we’d love to hear about them. Please report any issues directly to the support team.